2021 Heritage Classic Revival
Saturday, August 21st
This year’s Heritage event is replaced with a one-day themed event on Saturday, August 21st. The venue is the Newby Estate in Aldergrove.
Participants are encouraged to dress appropriately for the '50s, '60s, and '70s theme (as per the Goodwood Revival), incorporating military attire, Mods & Rockers dress, bell bottoms, tie-dye shirts, Mary Quant style fashions, etc.
The program of events for the day includes:
• Drives to the venue, starting from Richmond, North Vancouver and Surrey.
• Picnic lunch alongside the parked cars from noon (bring your own lunch and beverages)
• Entertainment from “Bernie and Red”, bringing popular tunes from yesteryear.
• Tour of the Newby garage, the military vehicles, and the militia uniforms warehouse.
• Armoured Personnel Carrier fun rides.
• Tea and cake provided by the Club.
The attendance numbers may be affected by the BC COVID-19 protocols, so members are asked to register early. We currently have no limit on the number of attendees, but if COVID-19 regulations get amended and affect the maximum number permitted, admittance will be based on the date of registration. Registration is $15.00 per person, and can be made below.
Payment by PayPal.
If you have any questions regarding the Heritage Revival, please contact Shaun Sinclair at 778-928-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any registration questions, please email Kayte at email@example.com
Click on the link below to register.